1st and 3rd Monday of every month
Time: 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Place: Disability Action Center
2453 Athens Ave.
Redding, CA 96001
Contact Ciara at DAC at 530-242-8550 for more info
Youth Transition Program
Disability Action Center
Youth Transition program offers help to youths’ ages 16 - 24 transition from dependent living to becoming independent renters by offering a variety of strategies
- Help with the search for available housing, and applying for housing programs; HUD, City HUD, Tennent Based Rental Assistance (TBRA)
- Independent Livings Skills classes
- Budgeting, Meal Planning, Grocery Lists, Organizing, Gardening, and many more.
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Vocational Resources
- Support Groups
- Peer Mentoring
- Voting – Registration
If our Youth Transition Program interests you or you have questions, please call the center closest to you or email us for more information.Email US HERE at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chico: (530) 893-8527
Redding: (530) 242-8550
Youth Transition Meetups!
Come and meet new friends.
Ages 16 – 25 with a disability are welcome to join (age limit is flexible).
Our meetups will include;
- Outdoor activities.
- Science - Rockets/Robots.
- Community events.
- Discussions – What do I want to do when I grow up, or…...
- Join Independent Living Skills Classes.