DISABILITY ORGANIZING GROUP FOR INITIATING TOTAL EQUALITY
Ordinary people with extraordinary vision for social justice.
We are representatives and advocates for the disabled population. We are determined to utilize all means and ways available to advance our cause of all persons with disabilities to attain an acceptable quality of life that is right for all human beings to possess. We are a broad-based coalition, placing the people first, and we desire justice for all. Every life has value.
To fulfill our mission and vision, we follow these principles:
- Increase quality healthcare for all
- Advocate universal health insurance for all
- Save In-Home Support Services
- Increase affordable/accessible housing
- Reform corporate welfare (Tax justice)
- Advocate for fully funded quality public social services
- Military fund for defense, not offense
- Improve affordable/accessible transportation for all
- No community left behind, plenty for all
- Support immigration rights
- Solidarity with all workers