Consumer Advisory Committee

ILSNC is requesting assistance in locating a consumer (must be receiving Medi-Cal and live in Shasta, Siskiyou, Lassen or Modoc counties) to be a consumer representative on the Consumer Advisory Committee with Partnership HealthPlan.  Partnership’s offices are near the airport in South Redding.  The meetings occur every other month.  This is a real need.  Professional advocates are invited to attend, but the real power lies in the hands of the consumer.  Please find a worthy representative.  They need not be a consumer of ours, but must be on Medi-Cal from one of the 4 counties.  Information can be obtained by contacting Kelley Sewell, Northern Region Member Services and Provider Relations Director. 

She can be reached at: 

Partnership HealthPlan of California

PO Box 492475

Redding, CA 96049

Phone:  (707) 420-7685 phone

Our website:

The Disability Organizing Network ( is embarking on a quest to populate local Voting Advisory Committees throughout the state.  We cannot do much outside of our major population centers, but since Shasta & Tehama counties are combining their efforts, can we locate 1 or 2 disabled folks to serve on this committee?  This activity is coordinated by the Secretary of State’s office through each county and is active every other year.  2014 is an election year, so this is the year to ensure that various disabilities are represented on local boards.  For information, please contact  Cathy Darling Allen, Shasta County Clerk @  225-5166.




All persons living in the northern half of our service area who have Medi-Cal, Medi-Cal/Medicare, Healthy Families or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families for health insurance will receive their healthcare services as administered by Partnership Health Plans starting on September 1.

Work in Progress

PHC has a Member Services Department that is available Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. You can call them at (707) 863-4120 or (800) 863-4155. The Member Services Representatives are there to answer your questions about PHC and help you with any problems you may have related to your medical care.

You should call the Member Services Department if you:

  • Want to transfer to a new primary care provider.

  • Are getting a bill for medical care.

  • Need a new PHC ID card

  • Would like to file an appeal or complaint about PHC, your medical care, or your medical provider.

  • Have any questions about PHC or the services PHC provides.

  • Have a problem getting a medical appointment.

  • Have a problem getting a prescription filled.

  • Have paid for medication and/or a co-pay.


Multi-lingual services and services for hearing, speech and visually impaired members are available through the PHC Member Services Department. For more information about these services, call our Member Services Department or refer to the appropriately titled sections of this website for additional information.

Additional information is available at the website for Partnership HealthPlan of California ( or

Information from the California Department of Health Care Services can be found at: or